Cloud Zoom (V3.0)
Fast fly-out jQuery image zoom works on all browsers, iPad, iPhone and Android.
Cloud Zoom is a popular fly-out jQuery image zoom plugin used on many high profile retail sites.
Continuous improvement, regular updates and technical support make it a favoured choice for busy developers who need a mature and reliable jQuery image zoom solution for their clients.
Latest Features in V3.0
Same 'instant on' action and fluid movement for the user, but now with the major addition of variable zoom! Use mouse wheel or pinch gesture on iPad/iPhone.
Originally developed by Professor Cloud, this new version (from V2.0) has been completely re-engineered to fulfil the demands of modern websites and touch-enabled devices.
Now fully touch-enabled, more features, faster, smoother, WC3 valid, and with a developer's API.
A low cost commercial license ensures continued development, regular updates and technical support.
A free version of Cloud Zoom is still available for non-commercial websites only.
Works with jQuery versions 1.4.3 - 1.9.1, 2.0
Works with fluid/responsive layouts
- Increased customer confidence, make more sales - site visitors get a better look at product detail
- Saves development time and cost - fast and easy installation
- Accommodate more varied customers, sell more - works on PCs, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Smooth and fast - make your images look even more impressive
- No server programming required - add a single script to your website in minutes
- Excellent browser compatability - tablets, mobiles and legacy browsers (even IE6)
- Touch to zoom - works on touch-enabled devices like iPad. iPhone and Android
- Unlimited zooms on page - no need to alter or compromise your side design
- One and two image modes - best results using two images (one low res, one high res), but can work with a single image (recommended medium res) if required
- Style lens and zoom window with CSS - change size, borders, rounded corners, shadows etc.
- Uses the popular jQuery framework