Cloud Zoom V3.1
Fast fly-out jQuery image zoom works on all browsers, iPad, iPhone and Android.
Cloud Zoom is a popular fly-out jQuery image zoom plugin used on many high profile retail sites.
Continuous improvement, regular updates and technical support make it a favoured choice for busy developers who need a mature and reliable jQuery image zoom solution for their clients.
Latest Features in V3.1
New 'hover intent' feature allows for completely unobtrusive zooming for site visitors using mice or touch-pads.
This is useful for when you have a large 'unavoidable' image on the page, or many smaller images that would all trigger a zoom.
Try it here: move quickly over the image and no zoom appears, move slowly and it does.
Originally developed by Professor Cloud, this new version (from V2.0) has been completely re-engineered to fulfil the demands of modern websites and touch-enabled devices.
Now fully touch-enabled, more features, faster, smoother, WC3 valid, and with a developer's API.
A low cost commercial license ensures continued development, regular updates and technical support.
A free version of Cloud Zoom is still available for non-commercial websites only.
Works with jQuery versions 1.4.3 - 1.10.2, 2.0.3
Works with fluid/responsive layouts
- Increased customer confidence, make more sales - site visitors get a better look at product detail
- Saves development time and cost - fast and easy installation
- Accommodate more varied customers, sell more - works on PCs, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Smooth and fast - make your images look even more impressive
- No server programming required - add a single script to your website in minutes
- Excellent browser compatability - tablets, mobiles and legacy browsers (even IE6)
- Touch to zoom - works on touch-enabled devices like iPad. iPhone and Android
- Unlimited zooms on page - no need to alter or compromise your side design
- One and two image modes - best results using two images (one low res, one high res), but can work with a single image (recommended medium res) if required
- Variable zoom - use mousewheel or pinch gesture to zoom in and out
- Style lens and zoom window with CSS - change size, borders, rounded corners, shadows etc.
- Uses the popular jQuery framework